Friday, April 15, 2011

Another week goes by...

Warm weather...ah, how I love thee.

This week FLEW. Sheesh. My week wasn't too eventful, but it was still great :).

Monday, I got up early, went to class...and it was canceled. haha. I was contemplating skipping that class anyway, but I guess God was on my side. Sweet deal. So, I got to go to the gym earlier. Worked out for almost 2 hours, then went to Coffee Tree for my reward (yummmm skinny latte), then I ate my whole wheat spaghetti and soy meatballs. OH MY GOD, SO GOOD. Better than any sweet on the planet. Seriously.

Speaking of sweets, haven't had one since the beginning of Lent, and I'm not too upset about it. Kinda proud of myself :).

Went to work, then I went home and crashed. I haven't been sleeping well, and I'm not entirely sure why. Monday night was another one of those nights. Laaaame. haha.

Tuesday was my off day. I finished my LAST OChem I Lab Report. Yes. I'm gonna miss my Lab instructor, though. He was kinda precious < 333. They had a "food day" for the last lab, and someone brought an oreo cake and a cheesecake. Jerks, I tell you. haha.

After the lab, I went to Fuel 'n Fuddle for my "cheat meal" of the week. So worth it. Num num num.

Later that night, I went to the grocery store and bought a lot of num nums, including the largest tomatoes I've ever seen in my life. haha.

Tuesday night, my stomach rebelled against me. I eat so well usually that a Fuel n Fuddle meal is almost toxic to my body now, I think. That's crazyyyy. I bounced back overnight, though, and was good for Wednesday.

I went to class, then I headed to the gym. Had another hardcore sweat session, then I headed to Coffee Tree (yet again) and then I had work. I came home, made my lunch for Thursday, and CRASHED.

Yesterday, I went to the gym at 7 AM. I thought I hated doing it, but I actually don't. When the weather is warm, I LOVE morning workouts. I dunno if that's weird or normal. I went to Coffee Tree afterward, then I headed to class. After class, I went to work early, had another coffee (I had calories to spare. haha), and then worked. Some jerko didn't show up (He's made it a habit these past couple weeks), so we were short-staffed aaaagain. It wasn't too bad, though. Endorphins make me a much more enjoyable person ;). Came home and crashed yet again!

This morning, I had another great 7 AM session, but it was longer, because I just didn't go to my recitation this morning. I hadn't missed one, and we didn't have anything due this week...so, I was bad. Ooooh well. I walked down afterward, got my Coffee Tree, then I walked home. Which is where I am now. Using my Mio, I calculated that in addition to the 1350 calories I burned at the gym, I burned another 500 calories just in all my walking from the gym and home. And I have to make that trek again later. Ooooh Lord. haha. The weather is so beautiful, I just don't care.

Time to make some lunch! Tofu bacon black bean cheeseburger (on an Arnold Whole Wheat softwich) with brussel sprouts and baked beans. I can afford the carbs furreal. So excited!

So, my new favorite thing is nuking a Luna Bar. It makes them taste soooooooooo much better. My personal favorite is the Oatmeal Raisin nuked--taste just like the cookie! Yum yum.

I'm going to the Pens game tonight, and then another 7 AM workout tomorrow morning before work! Then, I do believe I'm taking off Sunday. Body needs some loving. And some whole wheat spaghetti with soy meatballs ;). Finals are coming up--gonna be crazy.

Lunch time!

PS. Should be getting a whoooooooooole bunch of cute clothes from Free People and Urban Outfitters in the next couple days. So pumped. May post pictures :). Enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment