Friday, April 22, 2011

Man, I love trashy MTV television.

Just re-lived Seasons 1-6 of "The Hills." Oh, nostalgia. haha.

So, to recap:

Friday: Pens game was fun, even though we lost. Crowd was lame, but whatev.

Saturday: Worked out at 7 AM, worked from 9-6, then went home and pretty much did nothing. haha. My parents went to a party and my brother was out with his friends, so I had the house to myself! It was nice to have some alone time. Fun times. haha.

Sunday: For the first time in a while, I didn't want to punch myself in the face, working on a Sunday. Customers were nice and I didn't work with annoying people. haha. The day was over before I knew it! It was a rest day, so no exercise, but I was on my feet all day. Came home and had my whole wheat spaghetti and soy meatballs :). So good, as always. Studied and all that fun stuff.

Monday: Class, then gym. Had my whole wheat spaghetti after a hard workout, then went to work. Work was alright--nothing special. haha.

Tuesday: 7 AM workout, then class, then I took my Organic Chem Lab final. Yeesh. haha. It was manageable, but I'm not entirely sure how I did on it. Then, I had my "cheat meal" of the week--Burgatory. I finally tried it! SO GOOD. Oh my Lord. Their veggie burger is homemade, not those lame frozen patties. They make it with mushrooms and lentils and...oh Lord, so good. They also make their fries with rosemary and thyme. Can't even express how good it was. Yum yum yummmm. Will definitely be eating there again :). Came home, cleaned my GROSS ASS bathroom, did some laundry. Yep. Good times.

Wednesday: Class, then gym. Coffee Tree, work. Yep, same old. Nothing special. Except a sweeeeeeeet Pens game. Thank you, James Neal, for the clutch goal < 3.

Thursday: 7 AM workout, Coffee Tree, class, then work. Yep. Last day of classes. Sad :(. haha. I start my summer lab on May 9, though...so, not too long. Blegh.

Today (Friday): Woke up at 5:30 AM, worked out from 7:30-9, walked to Coffee Tree, went to church with my Pops, then came home and I've been studying Biochemistry since then. The final is on Thursday, and it's gonna be rooooooough, Man. I have a History final on Tuesday, but I'm not as worried about that final. My cheat meal is definitely happening after that damn Biochem final, that's for sure--I will have earned it. haha

Tomorrow, I'll be going to the gym around 9, then I work from 1-10, then I'll probably do a little bit of grocery shopping before bed. I also need to buy some more of those num num GNC Total Lean Shakes.

Sunday is Easter! I get to eat my first sweet in 40 days. Love love loooove it. What's my first sweet gonna be? Tune in later to find out. haha. I'm going to my Grandma's for Easter, and she usually makes cheesecake for Easter. Ooooh boy. haha.

My sister graduates in a little more than a month, and I'm going! Which means I'll be going to Savannah, Georgia. So excited. Georgia=gorgeous. And I can wear sleeveless stuff every day. haha.

Time to get back to studying! Studying on a Friday night--I'm crazy, Kids. haha.

PS. All the stuff from Free People fit. I can wear a size small in a lot of stuff. That's freaking CRAZY. A personal trainer at my gym said that I don't need to lose any more weight. That makes me feel so good :). I'm pretty much just toning at this point. wooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment