Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sucker for horror movies...

Watching "The Shining" right now. Seriously love this movie. Great novel too. Jack Nicholson=brilliant.

Sooooooo, to update y'all:

Last Saturday: Can't really remember it, to be honest. haha. I had a great workout (sweat a TON), went to work, then I went grocery shopping afterward.

Sunday: Easter! We went to church and then I pretty much loafed around the rest of the day, with some studying in between. haha. I ate pretty badly, but oh well. I ate really well before and after the holiday, and worked out like a dog. Cheesecake was low fat and DELISH. Love my mother < 3333. It was so nice to spend time with my family. I felt like a stuffed pig by the end of the night. I ate a ton of vegetables, though, so I'll contribute some of the stuffed-ness to fiber. haha.

Sunday was also the 1-year anniversary of my good friend, Matt's, death. He killed himself in Iraq. It was so hard, going to the funeral. We were really close. I miss him < 333. Being with my family helped a lot.

Monday morning's workout went pretty well! I knew I had to work out hard, because of Sunday's indulgences. I went home, because I'm done with classes. I've started mixing in bananas and berries in my GNC shake and it's amazing. AMAZING. I've also taken to eating sweet potatoes as a post-workout snack. So yum yum just plain. I studied for my History and Biochemistry finals the rest of the day. And had whole wheat spaghetti and soy meatballs for dinnerrrrrrrrrrrr. So good.

Tuesday was another 7 AM workout. It went pretty well! I also found out that I WON A NORDICTRACK INCLINE TRAINER X7I. http://www.nordictrack.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product2_12401_10301_127103_-1_19051 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SO EXCITED! Can't wait for it to come < 3333. That put me in a great mood. I took a bus into Oakland for my History final, took that, then I went to Trader Joe's to pick up a few things--basically just veggies. Dinner was the leftovers of my spaghetti :).

Wednesday was yet another 7 AM workout session. It also went well. Went home, and on my way home, I saw a skulk of baby foxes! Most precious thing ever. Made my day < 333. I had work later on, and it was also Game 7 of the Pens v Tampa Bay. The Pens lost, but I'm still proud of them, and I'm not too upset. You can't win 'em all, you know?

Thursday was ANOTHER 7 AM workout session. It went pretty well. Took a bus into Oakland to take my Biochem final. It actually went SO much better than I thought it would. I'm pretty optimistic about my grade! I was in a great mood afterward. I had my cheat meal--Burgatory. I've become obsessed with that place. Their veggie burgers are out of this world < 333.

Yesterday, I had yet another 7 AM gym session. I was a little tired, but it went pretty well. I went home afterward and cleaned around the house a little bit. I had to work at 5, and that was all well and good, I suppose. haha.

Today was my last 7 AM gym session of the week! It didn't go as well as I wanted it too, but my body was preeeetty tired. I worked from 9-6, and that went pretty quickly. I was constantly moving around and doing things, though, so that's probably why. I came home, ate dinner (big Mexican-type salad with spinach, black bean burger, avocado, peppers, onions, and mushrooms. SO GOOD.), and have been loafing around and watching "The Shining."

Tomorrow, I work from 10-7, then it's spaghetti tiiiiiime--best part of the week. haha.

Nothing too significant in terms of weight loss. I think I'm actually at my ideal weight, because even though I'm pushing myself, my body doesn't seem to want to lose any more. And my legs and arms are starting to get a little too small. I don't want to look sickly, you know?

Alright, I'm out of here. Bye, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Wait, you won an incline trainer? Like...you will now have a gym in your house full time? That is craziness. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I remember about Easter is that nobody ate my boiled green beans. How rude! (and so very sorry about your friend, Matt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. You have no more O-ski Chronicles to share?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In due time, young grasshopper ;). haha.

    ReplyDelete