Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hmmmmmmmmm..lemme see...

I left off at Friday, right? Yep.

Debate was fine. Meh. Whatever. haha.

Workout on Friday, I went balls to the wall. Burned so many calories, was sweaty as balls. Earned every last particle of that Fuel n Fuddle "Cheat Meal."

Got some Coffee Tree, because the carbs + protein soothe my sore muskels (I read that caffeine blocks adenosine receptors, which are known to cause pain. I think so. And because I'm a nerd, I know the structure of adenosine. Holla. haha).

Game was awesome. Got to see a Fleury shutout! Yaaaaay. And I got a lot of sweet pictures of Brodeur. win-win. Afterward, I got my cheat meal! I remember when I used to feel so guilty after eating meals that weren't entirely healthy. I don't feel it anymore. I think it's because I eat like a champ at literally every other meal. Nachos are a kryptonite for me--can't help it. haha

Saturday, I worked out before I went to work. Worked pretty hard, so I felt I earned a Skinny Caramel Latte :). I think the lattes help curb my sweets cravings, which is why my Lenten promise is not so difficult.

Work was fine, from what I can recall--nothing out of the ordinary. New cute boy has a girlfriend. Go figure. haha. You shouldn't date anyone at work, anyway. Baaaad idea.

Sunday, I worked. Oh. My. God. Sundays are TERRIBLE. It's always hella busy and the RUDEST people shop. I have people treat me like an idiot, when I really wanna say "Oh...I'm actually a Carnegie Mellon University graduate...Bitch." Ugh. haha. It was the longest day ever. Couldn't even take a lunch break. haha. Was SO glad for it to be over. At least the Pens played and they won :).

Afterward, I went to my grandma's house for my uncle's birthday dinner. I basically just ate veggies for dinner--eggplant, asparagus, salad. Yum. She made red Devil's Food Cake with cream cheese icing. That jerk. I actually wasn't that tempted to eat it, even though I LOVE red Devil's Food Cake. And my grandma makes the best kind :). My "Gibby" < 3.

Monday was the usual, only the bus schedule changed, so I now have to walk over a mile up a steep hill to even get to the gym to work out. I thought it'd be a huge hindrance in my stamina for cardio--however, it seems to be like an extra warmup! My cardio sessions have been BETTER this week than usual. Love it. And I feel great when I'm done. I've also been doing the erg more, and I freaking love it. Such a great full body workout. It's making me gain abs! woooo. haha. The personal trainers have been complimenting me, and that ALWAYS feels good.

Coffee Tree afterward, then work. Yeah, pretty standard.

Tuesday was my "off day," mainly because I had no time. I had class until 4 PM, then I went to the Pens game. They lost, but I still had fun.

Yesterday, I ALSO had off of work. It was glorious. I had class in the AM, then went to the gym, then I went grocery shopping for a couple things (seriously, why are almonds so freaking expensive?), and got my obligatory Skinny Caffe Caramel, which tasted even better than usual. Love it. I went home afterward, and then did some work and ate some yummy dinner--quinoa with my meatless meatballs and tofu bacon, with zucchini, yellow squash, onions, and mushrooms. Oh my God, SO GOOD.

Today, I have class until 12:15, then I'm heading to the gym, then I have work. Fun fun fun.

Tomorrow, I have to participate in YET another debate, then I'm going to the gym (see a pattern here? haha.), theeeeeeeeen I'm meeting a friend for coffee (where are we going? If you have to ask, you don't know me). I've known her for about 6 or 7 years. I met her through my best friend, Gen, and I haven't been seeing her, because I'm a bad friend :(. I'm buying her coffee, because it's the very least I can do. Afterward, I'm working on a CRAZY lab report due on Tuesday. Then...it's Cheat Meal Time! Fuel n Fuddle...I'm a creature of habit, leave me alone.

This weekend is full of work, Biochemistry studying, and crazy lab report writing. Should be fun...yeeeeeah.

I'd rather be busy than bored, though.

Sidenote: Stepped on the scale this morning. 146 pounds. Dunno if that's right, but I ain't complaining :-D.

Alright, I'm outta here. Hope you all are well :). Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. When you got to "cheat meal"...before you even mentioned Devil's Food cake, I was wanting Devil's Food cake as my cheat meal!!! I will beg husband to make me cake. Thank you very much for the greedy inspiration. haha

    ReplyDelete