Sunday, March 20, 2011

Laguna Beach is on Hulu. YES.

This past week was a whirlwind--it went so quickly. Crazy.

Monday, I had class, then I headed to the gym. Afterward, I had my skinny latte, then headed to work until 10.

Tuesday, I worked out at 7 AM, then, I walked to Coffee Tree, got my skinny latte, and headed to class. Chem Lab BLEW this past week. It started off so well, because I got my lab report back, and I got an A on it! Then, we started the lab for this week, and everyone paired off, except for me. haha. Story of my life. I'd rather work alone, anyway, just because working with other people slows you down sometimes, ya know? Well, it took me forev to get everything started, and then water spilled aaaaall over me. Then, I got a low yield, and I was nervous that my experiment would turn out all shoddy. However, we took the IR (to confirm the presence of product), and the instructor said my IR was "flawless," so that made all my (annoyingly) hard work in vain. haha.

After that, I went to the grocery store to get my yummy groceries! I've been eating a lot of quinoa with tofu meatballs and veggies lately. So good and so filling.

Wednesday was another 7 AM workout. Afterward, I didn't have time for my latte :(. haha. I went to class, then realized I had some extra time before the bus came, so I took the bus to Squirrel Hill to THAT Coffee Tree, grabbed my latte, then decided to walk to the bus stop, just to pass the time. And the weather was pretty nice, so why not? Once I got home, I studied Biochemistry like a fiend for my exam the next day. I made my yummy vegetarian black bean bacon cheeseburger with some brussel sprouts, and a snack of almond milk smoothie with a scoop of peanut butter and some mixed berries. Oh. My. God. SO GOOD.

Then, my mother decided to make pierogies. I thought I wouldn't need to partake in them...but, I lied to myself. But I didn't feel that guilty, because I've been working out like a fiend and I have been eating well. And they were worth it. So yum yum. I ate a few of them with a salad. Salsa is my dressing of choice, because it's basically tomato, and it has so much flavor already.

My Urban Outfitters clothes came, and they're so gorgeous. It's so nice to try on things and have them either fit or be too big :).

Thursday, the morning did not begin well--and I didn't have my coffee! haha. I got some Starbucks in Oakland (blegh. BLEGH.), then walked to campus to study. I took my exam and it went REALLY well! I'm hoping for a B at the very least. There was a lot of information on it, but I pride myself on being able to memorize copious amounts of information. Holla. haha. I was in such a good mood after that too, because the weather was gorgeous and the exam was done. And I knew I was gonna run outside, which I was SO excited about. I circuit-trained, I guess you could say, almost 8 miles through Fox Chapel. haha. Afterward, I went back and worked on abs and then did strength training for my arms. Showered and everything, then headed to Coffee Tree, then work.

Friday, I had class in the morning, then headed to the gym. I wanted to run outside again, because it was so gorgeous, but my hamstrings said no. Soooo, I worked out indoors and headed to Coffee Tree (yet again), read for a little, did a little grocery shopping, then went to work. Came home, worked a little on my lab report due this Tuesday, then went to bed.

Yesterday, I woke up early, worked on my lab report, then I went to the gym at 9:30. Worked out for about 90 minutes, had my yummy Coffee Tree, then went home and got ready for work. Work actually went really quickly, despite it being a crazy Saturday. On my lunch break, I went outside with my bag o' veggies and read. It was loverly. Listened to Pitt Men's Basketball's heartbreaking loss, then I got home and worked on my lab report.

Today, I'm going to work on my lab report for a little, then head to work until 6ish, theeeeen come home and work on my lab report some more! My life is so exciting. haha. I think I'm having yummy whole wheat pasta for dinner tonight, though, so I'm excited for that. I've been eating a lot of tofurkey and veggies lately. Also, I've taken to nuking Luna bars for a couple seconds as a "treat" already integrated in my meal plan as good carbs and protein. Sooooooooooo good.

Giving up sweets hasn't been too good. Except Coffee Tree always has amazing things, like bear claws as big as your head, mapley sugar doughnuts, carrot cake, devil's food cake, mini mud pies, etc. They look so good. But, I'm pretty content with my sugar free latte. I'm lame, I know. haha.

I hope this week goes quickly, because I'm going to the Pens game at the end of the week! So excited. I'm also having my cheat meal on Friday too--Fuel 'N Fuddle. Again :). Until then, it's a lot of tofurkey, veggies, and Organic Chemistry and History homework. Fun fun.

Alright, back to my Chem lab report! Hope you're all enjoying the weather where you are, because I sure am.

PS. Stepped on the scale this morning. 148 pounds. If that's right, I'm peeing myself :))))).

PPS. Ordered some stuff from Urban and Gap that are SUPER cute. Can't wait for them to come later this week! Pictures, if they look good on me. haha.

2 comments:

  1. I wants me some pierogies!!! Oh, and happy "peeing yourself". But don't do that at the Coffee Tree unless you use the stall. Ya know, since you're there so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seriously tickles me pink that you read and comment on my journal :). Thanks so much for your motivation, Lady!

    Coffee Tree is like my candy. Seriously! And, if you were curious...the bathroom is quite clean. haha

    ReplyDelete