Thursday, March 24, 2011

So, I finally have time to breathe and publish a post. haha.

Yeesh, this week was crazy.

Work has been hellish this week. I feel like that's all I've been doing. haha. Inventory is today, so we've been counting and sku-ing everything, and OF course, we've been busy as shit with soccer and baseballs season approaching. Sunday suuuuuuuuuuuucked. I was running around like a crazy person all day. Customers are the rudest on Sunday too :(. Was all too glad to be done with work that day. haha. The weather was gorgeous, and I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to run; however, I knew I needed a rest day for my body. My mommy made me vegetarian meatballs (soooooooooooo much better than the meatless meatballs I usually eat) with whole wheat pasta. If I could choose cheesecake or my mom's Boca meatballs, I would choose my mom's balls. Errytime. haha. Sooooooooooooo good and satisfying! The rest of the night was spent working on my stupid lab report.

Monday, I had class, then I headed to the gym. Taking Sunday off=best decision ever. My workout went SO well. Burned over 1300 calories! Was in such a great mood afterward. To top it off, I even had my leftover yummy spaghetti and meatballs instead of my usual Coffee Tree skinny latte. Then, I had to go to work. haha. Another shift of hell. I could hardly inventory anything, because customers were pulling me every which way for help. At least the Pens won!

Tuesday, I went to the gym first thing. Eh, it could have been worse, but it could have been better. After the gym, I walked to Coffee Tree, grabbed my obligatory latte, then off to class! Biochemistry was the usual, then I had lab. Uuuuuuuuuuugh, such a long Lab. I was so glad when we were done. haha. Once I got home, I showered, did laundry, and then made a yummy dinner--quinoa, meatless meatballs, tofu bacon, and asparagus. I also had some cauliflower, because I do what I want. haha.

Yesterday, I had class in the morning, then headed to the gym. Workout went pretty well. Did the treadmill instead of the total body trainer. I was sweating so badly after the treadmill. My arms were absolutely glistening. haha. After the gym, I headed to work. It blew. I didn't finish my inventory, because there was just TOO much left for me to do. Oh well. haha. We didn't get out of there until almost an hour later than usual. And I was so tiiiiiiiiiiiiired. But, the worst is over, Man. Thank God.

Right now, I'm just waiting for Biochemistry class, then I'm heading off to the gym. Theeeeeeeeen, work. But, it will be easy. And I'm working with Joel, the new kid--who's really cute, I won't lie. haha. And the Pens play, so that will make the night go more quickly!

So excited for tomorrow! I have a debate tomorrow morning, then I'm going to the gym, going home to get ready, then going to the Pens game! Feels like it's been forever since I've seen my boys. haha. Afterward, I'm grubbing on some Fuel n Fuddle, because nachos + mushroom sammich=sooooooooo good. I've been eating really well and been working out hard, so I don't feel guilty, dammit. NO WORK TOMORROW. Thank God.

Saturday, I work 1-close, so I'm going to the gym in the morning. I hope I'm off on Sunday. I've been working so much, and while it's nice to have money, I want some time to sit down and relax. And I have another debate and a quiz and a paper analysis due next week. Lame. haha.

Last night, my Urban Outfitters order came. The dresses=SO CUTE. The shirts are even a little big...and they're mediums. I am in shock, Man. Never thought I'd see the day :). I'm really getting comfortable in my own skin, and it makes me so happy. I know I have imperfections, but who doesn't? I'm not at my "goal weight," but I'm still content. Boys, come and get it. haha.

And Operation: Giving Up Sweets is going so well. I might be able to reach my goal weight by not eating sweets. I don't traditionally eat a lot of sweets, but yeah. I dunno....kinda motivating, I guess. haha. I've decided that my first sweet after Lent will be my mom's Peanut Butter Brownies. I'd marry them. The only time I get ragey is walking into Coffee Tree intially, and seeing all of the treats. So. Many. Good. Things. Carrot Cake, huge doughnuts, lady locks, etc.

Alright, it is so time for some Chobani. Yum yum. Bye!

PPS. Will try to post pictures of my Urban stuff later :). My Gap stuff should be coming today!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts because you have such great freedom and happiness about you. Enjoy your youth, my dear! Errr, not that you won't be happy when you're my age, but it's just great reading about your youthful adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really think so? I feel like my life is so mundane, I just try to make it sound exciting. haha. I'd rather be up and about, being busy, than sitting around, wishing I were losing weight, ya know? I love being proactive :).

    You are seriously a big motivator for me--I hope you know that! Keep it up--at least for my sake. haha.

    Honestly, you're not the age you are. You have so much energy and youth, and that's what I like about you. And the sass. Love the sass. It's what brings me back to read. haha

    Keep on keepin on! < 3333.

    ReplyDelete