Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Stepped on the scale this morning.

Weight: 149.4.

I am in the 140's. Holy. Shit. I'm 5 pounds away from FINALLY being in the "normal" BMI range, but I want to lose 10 just for me :). AH, I'm so excited! What's really helped is recording eeeeeeeeeverything that I eat, and trying to stay active as much as possible. I have more hours at work now, so I'm walking around a lot, and not sitting down and confusing hunger with boredom.

So, I'm finally on Spring Break, and I haven't done much out of the ordinary, except I can go to the gym a little bit later and take my time more. And I can work even more.


Saturday: Work, then I came home to eat my "veggie" bacon cheeseburger! SOOOOOOO GOOD. Watched the Pens game, had a relaxing night.

Sunday: Wanted to wake up early to run, but the snow is stupid. Church, work from 10 AM to 8 PM. Uuuuugh, rough. haha. People were jerks and it just sucked. haha.

Monday: Had my Morningstar "Sausage", Egg and Cheese Biscuit and berries (soooo good and a good pre-workout meal), worked out from 7:30-9ish, then I walked to Coffee Tree to get my latte and study Biochemistry/read a book. And eat my obligatory post workout tomato and GNC LeanShake. I just finished "703" by Nancy Makin. Read it. Such a sad story, but so motivating. This lady was 703 pounds and lost 500 pounds without surgery. Incredible. Went to work from 2-10 (snack 1 was a Chobani Greek Yogurt and Luna Bar, and Pre Bedtime snack was cottage cheese and an apple), then that was that.

Tuesday: I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK. haha. I still woke up early, ate my biscuit and berries, then worked out from 7:30-9:30. Did everything--cardio, abs, and strength training. The burn felt gooooood. haha. Walked to Coffee Tree, coffee/tomato/Lean Shake, then I walked home. Did a bunch of laundry and dishes, ate lunch (Healthy Choice Pesto meal with an addition of "Meatless Meatballs"), then got ready for the Pens game! Ate my snack (Chobani), went to the game, and had a great time. Pens are busting their balls, and I'm so proud of them :). Smuggled in my pre-bedtime snack (Luna Bar and apple). I am sneaky. haha. Walked to the bus stop, took the bus most of the way home, then walked the stupid mile uphill to my house.

Today is an exciting day! I'm going to the gym in a few, then I'm getting my hair cut (maybe trying something new), and then going to the vagina doctor. I'm kinda excited to get an "official" weight and see how much my weight loss has affected my vital stats and stuff. Plus, I know this may be TMI, but I haven't had my period in like 3 months, so I wanna know what's up.

Theeeeeeeeen, I'm having my cheat meal of the week with my Mammy! Gullifty's Mediterranean Eggplant Melt (I really freaking love eggplant), and then...CARROT CAKE. It's my last sweet before I give them all up for 40 days. I can totally do this. haha. The eggplant isn't tooooo bad, but it has a decent amount of cheese on it, and the eggplant is fried. There's not a lot of bread and stuff, though. And there's a lot of veggies. But, I've been working out hard at the gym, so I'm not worried.

Reading "703" actually made me realize how much I stress over stupid calories. I need to start living life more. Being so close to my ideal weight, I need to realize that one pound isn't the end of the world. I need to get it together. haha.

Alright, time to get ready for the gym! Bye all :).

No comments:

Post a Comment