Friday, February 11, 2011

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

Seriously. Listen to them.

Last night's Pens game was AWESOME. Jordan Staal (on my fantasy team, just saying) scores the winning goal with 18.4 seconds left in OT. Had enough time to still catch my regular bus (even though I had to sprint while holding up my pants. Seriously, it's not as easy as it sounds. Especially in single digit weather, thank you). Totally worth it, though :).

Woke up this morning, weighed myself. Same weight as I've been all week, meaning that veggie sub and chips did less to me than I thought. I'm such a lamer. haha.

Breakfast was a Cedarlane Spinach and Egg White Omelet. Dear Lord, go out and buy them. They're not too caloric (I eat them with berries as my breakfast every once in a while). The fat content is a little high, but I don't eat too much fat during the day anyway, so I can spare it. IT IS SO WORTH IT. haha

Had a debate that I was stressing over, but it was no biggie. I've found that with my weight loss comes more overall confidence--I just don't care what people think about me as much. It's a good feeling. Plus, it was 9 in the morning and I was still tired, so I didn't give a funk.

Gym from 11:15-1:45. It was a sweet day, because the gym owner told me that he sees how hard I've been busting my ass and that I look great and to keep it up! That made me want to work out even harder. When I'm at my goal weight (only 15 more pounds MAX!), I'm taking a sledgehammer and destroying every Total Body Trainer in my sight...or, I'll just work on them harder to show that bitch who's boss. Furreal. My arms are starting to get a little too defined (especially in the delts area), but there are still some parts that need worked on--you know, the "lunch lady arm" thing. I'm not trying to look like Jackie Warner here. haha. It's the hardest thing to get rid of, and mine's not that bad anymore, but I still don't like to see it. You know. Men get rid of it so easily. I hate them.

The guy at GNC and I were discussing how protein bars geared toward men are like 300 calories and up, while women's are usually around 200, and he was boasting about how great testosterone is to burn more calories, so they (meaning the male specimen) can consume more. At least I don't have to shave my balls. And I can use my boobs to get free things. I win. PS. Let's go on a date.

Anyway, I drink my GNC Lean Shake (seriously, BUY THEM. Sooooo good.), walk almost 2 miles down to the stupid bus stop, and take the stupid bus BACK to the city, because I want to see my Karina and lunch with her :) (I hope you realize the sacrifices I make for you, Karina. haha). I get the tofu salad with veggies (how can a plain-ish salad be so good?). The people at Moe's look at me weird when I say I want tofu on my salad and no shell, dressing, cheese, or chips. Not everyone is trying to meat and cheese it up, bucco. I miss Moe's Nachos. Karina said that when she's done with her bodybuilding competition, we're going to Moe's at some point and eating their nachos. I would make love to their queso. Haven't had it since September, I think. sdklfjslfkjdf. Moving on.

Get on the bus, get off at the bottom of the hill, and proceed to walk another mile up to my house. I feel like with all this walking I do, I should be -7 pounds. Ludicrous. haha. I get home and there are literally TEN deer in my backyard, grubbin on some poor excuse for grass. I gave them carrots. I'm a sucker. I'm showered and settled now.

No class for two days. NO WORK FOR TWO DAYS. Uuuuuuh, except I have a big Biochemistry exam and a bunch of Organic Chemistry homework and another debate to write. I hate being idle anyway, so this gives me something to do while I watch mindless television (oooh! That reminds me. "Jersey Shore"'s up on MTV.com now). I used to very rarely watch TV, and I don't really...I just catch up on the internet the next day or two. haha.

I'm also trying to get to Shadyside/East Liberty this weekend. Gotta return some stuff at The Gap (too big :D) and I wanna go shopping at Trader Joe's, dammit. haha. And, naturally, I'm going to the gym, since I rarely get a chance to go on Sundays, because I'm usually working.

So excited to spend time at home this weekend! Catch up on some sleep. Fun times. haha. I can't sleep past 8 AM anymore. I'm usually up at 7 when I don't even have to be. I get up at 5:30 or 6 during the weekdays, and it's not usually that big of a problem...if I don't go to bed too late. Yeah.  Gotta work on that. Thank God for coffee.

I'm treating myself to a skinny Coffee Tree caramel latte this weekend, dammit. So. Good. sldkjflkdsjfdlj.

Time for some Biochem and watching the Pens game later! Having eggplant and brussel sprouts for dinner tonight, and it's sad how pumped I am for it. haha.

Picture Time:

My workout garb today. Note that half of my wardrobe (shorts and hoodie) are my sister's. Shhh, don't tell. It's crazy how warm Underarmour Coldgear actually does keep you, for being skimpy tights. And Mizuno running shoes? Heaven for your foot.

PS. I THINK I AM GETTING A PUPPY. Brainstorming names for his cute little ass right now. It's probably going to be named after a Classic Rock figure...and no, I'm not naming him Rod Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment