Saturday, February 12, 2011

I get so happy when I see a new episode of Grey's on Hulu.

Seriously, my life is pathetic. haha

Sooooo, last night I said I was going to only eat eggplant and brussel sprouts...and I also ate a piece of pizza. Yikes.

Felt guilty about this morning (shouldn't have, but oh well). Ate a well-balanced breakfast (Kashi GoLean and berries...and a Simply Fit Chocolate Cookie...THEY ARE ADDICTING. Don't judge.), and headed off to the gym (be glad I didn't indulge in cinnamon rolls my mom made right before I was heading out to the gym. They smelled so good. Rage. haha.) . I was sore and not totally feeling a workout...but, I'm glad I went! Burned 1350 calories :). Did 85 minutes of hardcore cardio (seriously hating hardcore on the total body trainer. GR!), and then 30 minutes of strength training. Was sweating SO MUCH. So gross. haha.

Went to the grocery store afterward...bought some yummy stuff:

Cedarlane egg white omelets (seriously, go buy them. SO YUMMY.)
Grape Tomatoes
Luna Bar (they have a new flavor! Chocolate Chunk.)
Atkin's Bars
Quinoa (so excited to eat it!)
Crystal Light fiber packets (make water so much more satisfying :])
Diet Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate (only 25 cals!)
Dark Chocolate (I might be obsessed.)
Kashi Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (My Simply Fit ones are almost gone :[)
Cottage Cheese
Frozen mixed berries (eat them in cereal and oatmeal. yum yummmm.)
Tofurkey

[Side note: I'm glad that I'm able to slowly incorporate things like chocolate and cookies back into my diet--but healthier options, not the processed stuff. And not freak out about it, like I used to. I still kinda do, but I'm  getting better!]

Got a Coffee Tree skinny caramel latte with my mama, got the car washed, and then headed home.

Once I got home, I decided to try on a bunch of clothes...just to see progress. You know. Pictures further down!

Then, I showered, and ate a yummy lunch (Trader Joe's vegetarian chicken nuggets and a bowl of butternut squash soup). Aaaaand that's about it.

Called my grandma today. She's my heart. We decided we're going to be each other's Valentines. Presh, right? haha. We're going to see her next Sunday! So excited.

My mom said that she got me a Valentine's Day present, but it's not edible. So weird. Dunno what it is. Probably a ridiculous shirt she found somewhere. haha.

Time to study/do a bunch of work. Laaaame city.

Church in the AM tomorrow, then gym, theeeen more work! haha. Mama is making me spaghetti tomorrow with my meatless meatballs. So pumped.

blue sweater from Gap. So cute.

Slutty shirt from Urban I'll one day have the courage to wear in public. haha. I'll just wear a tank underneath.

LOVE the pattern. From Urban.

Crazy handmade tunic thing. From Urban.
Precious lace cardigan from Gap.

Love.this.shirt.

How pretty is the back of this shirt? Urbaaaan.

My "skinny shirt." As in...when I can fit into this without a big muffin top, I'll feel successful. This is my sister's from sophomore year of high school, I think. wooooo.

That Eva dress from Urban I shared a link of the other day. Love it.


Tonight's dinner: Salad with a bunch of veggies (including asparagus and portobello mushrooms). Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment