Thursday, February 10, 2011

Totally off-tangent, but I'd do Rachael Yamagata, if given the chance...

You know you would too! Half-Asians are ALWAYS good-looking. ALWAYS. haha

Cat Power is another one too:





Wish I could pull off bangs that well, Man

Sooooo, do I have anything absolutely substantial to say? Nope. But, that's my life in a nutshell.

I have been eating almost perfectly for the past week or so, so I'm pretty happy about that. The scale says I'm 154.8 or something, which, I'm hoping, is right! haha. I feel like I miiiight be consuming too few calories, but I dunno.I've also been drinking a lot more water (one of my New Year's Resolutions), and that's helped a lot.

I worked out yesterday, and it went pretty well. At least, my sore arms are telling me that right now :). I thought my hamstrings were going to be a huge problem yesterday, but I tried to stretch them out a decent amount between my workout on Monday and yesterday's workout. I think it worked. They hardly even hurt today!

My jeggings that fit really well a couple weeks ago are falling down a bit :). I don't even know WHAT size I am, because (ironically) sizing is not consistent across the board. I swear Target sizes their stuff smaller than other stores. A few weeks ago, I could easily wear a 12 at Gap and what have you, but I had to wear a 13 in Target jeggings. Jerks. I mean, my 13s are now too big, so it's irrelevant, but stiiiiiill. Does that mean I'm like actually a size 11 or something now? I don't know. haha. All I know is I can wear a medium at Gap and some stuff at Urban, so I'm bragging about it. SORRY. :). I got a dress the other day from Urban...I dunno if it's the outrageous static electricity or what, but my quads look like tree trunks. haha. It was clingy as baaaaalls. But the dress is so cute! I guess I'll have to wear it when it's not as static-y. This is it:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?isProduct=true&color=009&navAction=jump&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&id=19227735#BVRRWidgetID
Presh, right? Right

So, I'm going out to eat with a friend today, and she wants to go to Fathead's. If you live in Pittsburgh, you know what Fathead's is. Not.one.single.healthy.option. Not one. And I'm not paying $345980 for a salad, when most of that money is for the meat that I DO NOT CONSUME. So, my only option, really, is the veggie sub. A lot of carbs. The sub is served with chips. Yikes. However, the rest of my day will be filled with vegetables/fruit and a protein bar/shake, so I'm trying to kinda compensate. It's her birthday lunch that I'm treating her to, so I'm not even thinking of vetoing--we all gotta make sacrifices. Plus, I've been working my booty off, so whatev.

I hate feeling guilty about eating stuff like this. It'll get better with time, but yeah. If I eat slowly, then I'll probably fill up more quickly and won't eat the whole thing in one sitting. That shiz is so good, though. And I eat like a hoover (totally bad habit). We'll see. I'm not gonna kill myself over it. If I didn't gain any weight over the holidays, I won't gain it over a stupid-ass sub.

I'm also going out to eat to lunch tomorrow with Karina, but I always get a salad with tofu and grilled veggies (thank you, Moe's, for providing vegetarian options), so I'm not even worried about that. haha.

I just realized the other day that I haven't had a pop (not soda) since like, August. Legit. It screws with my stomach, so I don't really miss it. Plus, I have an unhealthy obsession with white teeth, and that just screws it all up. Random.

Speaking of random, I have a crush on the GNC boy by my place of occupation. He asks me about these shakes that he recommended that I bought the other day (PS. Buy GNC's Lean Shakes. So. Freaking. Good.) and we went on a 3-minute tangent about calcium supplements, where he basically teased me the entire time. And he tries to always give me the best deal. And he smiles. And it's cute. And that's that. haha.

Started eating Atkin's bars. Only the PB Granola one, though--the other ones...holy saturated/total fat content, Batman. I know fat isn't a worry in the Atkin's diet, but Jesus...for one bar to have over 10 grams of fat and like 5 grams of saturated fat? I don't think so--that's almost like a candy bar! I feel like I eat too many carbs (which is hindering the tail end of my weight loss), so I'm trying to cut down, y'know what I mean? Yeah.

So, I think that's it for now. Gotta work on some Organic Chemistry stuff.

E-mailed my mother, asking for the cookies and dark chocolate for Valentine's Day. I'm such a hoot. Really.

Pens game later tonight too! Pretty pumped about that. I smuggle in my last meal of the night every game I go to. They don't check your boobs, I've realized this. Apple + Atkin's bar stowage. haha.

Listen to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Do yourself a favor. Oh, and Cat Power and Rachael Yamagata. You won't be sorry < 3.

Random picture of me today: Cute shirt from Urban! My sister said that cinch shirts make you look bigger sometimes. All I know is that when I reach my hands up, my pants fall and you can see my grey skivvies.





Byeeeee.

1 comment:

  1. !!! Like!! That dress is cute! I bought this dress at H&M. I have absolutely no reason to wear it, but I thought it would be good to own a little black dress, especially now that I can find one that zips.

    ReplyDelete