Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yeah yeah yeeeeah...

Haven't updated in a couple days...lemme see...

Monday: ate a well-balanced diet. Just had History and then bummed around, finishing my lab report and Biochemistry assignment and such. Went to Coffee Tree, got my obligatory skinny latte, went to the library to check out a couple books.

Went to the Pens game, and THAT was a clusterfuck. I couldn't get a bus home after walking for two miles in the freaking blizzard aaaand waiting for a bus for over an hour, so I asked the *every lovely and wonderful Karina Bharne* to pick me up and bring me home, knowing that I owed her huge, because it was teeeeerrible outside. On the bright side, I passed Sidney Crosby and Brooks Orpik. Cool deal. haha.

Stayed the night at Karina's, because there was no way we were making it to my house.


Went to class on Tuesday in the same clothes and soaked Uggs. Oh well. haha. Luckily, I had my OChem lab report and Biochem assignment on hand! I was so tired, but the day went quickly. Got some Bruegger's and a Caribou Light Latte for breakfast (oh my God, I wish Bruegger's had no fat or carbs or calories. I could LIVE off of that stuff. lfdkjskjdf). Had Biochem, Had OChem Lab, then went to dinner with Mary Jo (AKA "Mom").

We went to La Capella, because I had a coupon for a free entree, and La Capella is balls good. Had my heart set on a wheat timballo, but the sauce had chicken broth in it (LAME), so I got eggplant, which I knew was amazingly good anyway :).

Went to bed at 9:30 last night. Slept like a log. Didn't even care that I didn't work out two days in a row...mainly because I ate pretty well and infrequently.

Today, I went to the gym from 7-8. I only did cardio and I burned about 900 cals. Walked to Coffee Tree (over 2 miles...I love my coffee) and got my latte. Had class, walked to the bus stop, walked from the bus stop to my house, showered, ate lunch (Kashi Black Bean Enchilada!), then I caught a bus to Shadyside/South Side, because I had to return a couple things to Gap and Urban Outfitters.

And now, I'm here at Pitt, awaiting yet another bus to go to the Pens game. Two new players tonight--pretty pumped to see them play!

I told you all that I was starting a new plan--only weighing myself once a week, on Monday morning. I've stuck to that plan, and I actually feel less depressed. Water weight fluctuates so much that it's stupid to weigh yourself so much, I realize. My clothes are fitting better (actually some are getting bigger!), and I have more confidence, and I feel healthy--that's all that really matters :). OOOOH! Bought some Luna Bars at REI--they keep coming out with new flavors, and it makes me love them more.

If you've never had a Luna Bar, HAVE ONE. Chocolate Raspberry and Chocolate Chunk are my favorites :). Got the new Chocolate Coconut--pretty pumped to try that one. haha.

Walked a tooon today. And I'm going to walk from the arena to the bus stop, then from the bus stop to my house, which is probably another two miles or so. Getting it doooone.


Tomorrow, I'm going to the gym from 7-9, walking to Coffee Tree, going to class, meeting up with Karina for lunch (Moe's--I get the tofu salad without the nacho shell, cheese, and sour cream ;]), then work. Blegh. haha

Time to leave for the Pens game! Byeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment