Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sleepyyyyyyy.

Why have I been so tired these past few days? I think it has to do with the fact that I have been eating fewer calories lately and I'm hungry when I go to bed, and I can't freaking wait to eat breakfast in the morning. I am a sad, sad creature. haha. However, the number on the scale...am in LOVE with it. I'm seriously only 10-15 pounds from my goal. I remember when I thought that number was unattainable. Unreal.

Valentine's Day is on Monday. My mom is a precious lady and always buys me chocolates or something. I hope she buys me Simply Lite dark chocolate with almonds and Simply Fit Choco Chip cookies this year. hahaha. Or this man:

Don't care that he may or may not like men--we can at least hold hands and laugh.

Speaking of, watching the episode of "Biggest Loser" that I missed last night. I really dislike Arthur, and I REALLY love the Purple Team. Precious to the max. That show really motivates me.

Coffeeeeeeee (sugar free creamer city). And Gas Chromatography Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment