Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Was I right about my body hating this morning?

Ab-so-friggin-lutely. I don't need a cup of coffee--I need a coffee enema. Lawd. Probably getting less than 6 hours of sleep contributes to that too. Whoops. Just as long as I'm un-sore by 11 AM tomorrow for my workout. haha.

Guilty pleasure of the day?

http://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/Product.aspx?sku=9241

I am OBSESSED with them. Not a lot of carbs, entirely whole grains, so my blood sugar doesn't spike, and one is filling enough. And hearty. And YUMMY. It doesn't taste like those ridic sugary chocolate chip cookies--it has a bran-like taste, but I really love it. And it's obviously not SO GOOD for you, but in comparison to Chips Ahoy and Nestle? Can't be beat. If you get a chance, get some! I only tried it, because I won a box in a Yum Yucky contest (yumyucky.com --go to her website, and you will instantly fall in love with her), and now I'm obsessed. And one cookie is DEFINITELY enough. That shiz is filling.


Same goes for Simply Lite Dark Chocolate with Almonds. A serving has only 2 net carbs and 110 calories. And no sugar. It tastes tooooo good to be healthy. But it is! haha. I could eat the entire bar in one sitting, to be honest, but 3 squares do the trick.

http://www.metrocandy.com/SIMPLY-LITE-SUGAR-FREE-CHOCOLATE-BARS?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=google%2Bshopping

I have a feeling I may over-update this. I need to get back to actual schoolwork. Organic Chem Lab is calling my name. Wearing cute clothes today.





Look at those arms. Watch out, Jackie Warner. hahaha.

Alright, OChem Lab. Yes. Right. Almost Greek Yogurt Time! By the by, if you don't eat greek yogurt, you really should. Oikos is the most popular brand (and it is very good), but I SWEAR by Chobani, especially the raspberry and pineapple--however the pineapple has a little bit of fat in it. One of the best dairy products out there...second only to Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby, but I digress.


lfjdslkfjdsfkljsdlkjfdlsjflkdjfljADD. OChem. Byeeee.

3 comments:

  1. she likes the cookies! Yow-zaaaa! I'm so glad. And you could totally bust Jackie Warner's azz. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies...seriously...they don't taste like traditional cookies, but they are so good. And it's crazy how filling they are! Thanks again for everything, Lady :). And congrats on the smaller clothing size! ;)

    ReplyDelete