Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sucker for "Steel Magnolias"...

I just can't help it. I'm an old woman at heart. haha.

Lately, I've been waking up at 5 or 5:30 AM to do workouts. I don't start until 7 or a little before 7, but I want to have time to digest some breakfast/coffee before I start my workout.

I finally tried my Morningstar Egg and Sausage-filled biscuit for breakfast this morning. Oh. Lord. SO GOOD. Sometimes, I love being a vegetarian. haha. Had some mixed berries and coffee too.

Worked out from 7 AM-9 AM. Did 80 minutes of cardio and about 40 minutes of strength training. I was sufficiently sore when done. Was going to only have a GNC Lean Shake afterward, but I walked to Coffee Tree and got a skinny latte. Couldn't help it. haha.

Had class from 11-5 (Biochem and OChem Lab). Had a tofurkey sandwich and some veggies in between. My Lab TA asked me if the veggies I had were for the day or the week. Sir, I am a vegetarian. The end. haha.

Went to Trader Joe's afterward and got some yummieeees.

Simply Lite Low Carb Dark Chocolate (how can such a yummy thing be so low in calories, fat, and carbs? Yummmm.

Luna Bars (cranberry ones are soooo good.)

Natural Peanut Butter (SO much better than all that processed shit. Buy some.)

Organic Tomatoes

Quinoa

Tons of soup (Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato)

Frozen mixed berries
--------------------------------------------
Had the quinoa and soup for dinner. So yummy.

Tomorrow is a 6 AM workout, COFFEE TREE SKINNY LATTE, class, then studying until forev :(. haha. Biochem exam on Thursday.

Starting Thursday, I think I'm going to have a steady work schedule. Lame lame lame. haha. I liked not having to worry about stupid customers and annoying quibbling among workers. I want to find another job, but I don't think any other job is going to be a lax about my hours. Yeah. I like that I get a discount on running shoes, Under Armour, and sports bras...and that I'm on my feet the whole time, so I burn extra calories! haha. I also won't be lolled into idleness.

Well, back to studying...and Steel Magnolias. haha.

PS. Florence + The Machines=best workout music evs. I seriously love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment