Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day is a jerk. haha

Yesterday, I ate soooo well. Worked out hard. It was sweet. Theeen, today happened. haha.

I burned a lot of calories yesterday, ate a well-balanced diet (oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, low carb spaghetti and "meat"balls [I'm a vegetarian, so they're soy-city] for dinner, and some veggies and fruit in between), but then I couldn't sleep last night. It was weird. I went to bed at 10, woke up at 12, didn't go back to sleep until like 2, then I woke up again at 3, and I basically didn't get back to sleep. haha. At 3 AM, I had an Atkin's bar, because I was getting hungry. Probably shouldn't have done that. Whoops.

Had a protein bar and some berries before I went to the gym...and a whole wheat cookie. Yeeeah.

Then, I had a GNC Lean Shake afterward and a tomato (for potassium, because my muscles were sore). And an Atkin's bar. WHY are they so good? sldkflkjfd.

Went to La Capella with my grandmother and I had a mushroom sandwich with goat cheese on ciabatta. And zucchini fries. I mean, that's not too bad (could be worse). But, then I came home and had some squares of dark chocolate. It's Valentine's Day. That's my reasoning. haha.

My mother knows I'm on a diet, so she bought me VALENTINE PAJAMAS as a gift. Truly unique of her, I must say. She also told me that we're having Chinese for dinner. Nooooo. haha. Ditching the General Tso's Tofu and opting for steamed vegetables and brown rice. haha. I'll just have a low-carb day tomorrow.

I'm going to be busy most of the day tomorrow anyway, including going to the gym tomorrow morning, so it works out. Yeah.

I need to stop freaking out about food! Gaaaah. I'm not going to gain a pound in a day, unless I'm really ridiculous, and I just have to learn this.

Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day :). Time to get back to Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry. Fuuuuun.

1 comment: