Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not toooo much to say...

I dunno if people even read this. haha. Eh, it's good for me emotionally, anyway.

Soooo, I weigh in tomorrow. I'll see if this "project" worked out for me. When, really...it wasn't a project. It was good old self-control. I ate normal portions, tried to stay mobile, and didn't weigh myself every 5 seconds and go crazy when it's mostly water-weight fluctuations. haha. The thing is, I didn't work out as much as I usually do, and it felt weird...but when I did work out, I had so much more energy, because I had time off. Soooo, it's kind of a tradeoff. We'll see tomorrow morning!

Midterms are this week. I only have one, and it's not gonna be too bad, so I'm not worried. It's tomorrow morning. Then, I have a quiz on Tuesday, theeeen it's pretty much nothing for a week and a half! Yay for Spring Break. haha. I'll have an essay to do over break, but whatev. I can't not do schoolwork--I like to exercise the mind too ;).

Yesterday, I woke up at 5:30, had my sausage egg and cheese biscuit with berries, and I went to the gym from 7-8:30. Did 5 miles, the norm, pretty much. Went to work from 9-6, then I went grocery shopping for a few things--vegetables, fruit, and dairy, mainly. I also bought some almond milk, because I want to try it.

Came home, made dinner (Butternut Squash soup and an egg white omelet), and watched an amazingly entertaining Penguins game. Studied a little for my midterm, and that was it.

Was gonna go for a 7 AM run this morning, but my body wasn't feeling it. I have work from 10-6, then I think I'm going to go running after work--it'll be warmer then, anyway.

I work a lot of hours this week, so that'll help with keeping active and mindless eating. I ate a Kashi cookie yesterday and maybe felt a teeny bit guilty...but Jesus Christ, get over it, Kelly. haha

And I found out that I can go to my sister's graduation! It doesn't interfere with my summer class or anything. I am SO EXCITED! < 33333.

Alright, time for some Kashi with almond milk. Good times. haha. Byeeeee.

PS. I have decided I'm giving up all sweets for Lent. God help me. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment