Monday, February 7, 2011

Today's Exercise:

90 minutes of cardio (Jesus, don't ask me why. haha):
50 on treadmill
40 on arc trainer.

My glutes/hamstrings were dyyyyying.

10 minutes of abs.

Couldn't muster the strength (no pun intended) to do strength training today. I did some on my quads with the arc trainer, but my arms said no. And it's a good thing too, because I basically ended up working on arm strength at work today. I lifted like 30 boxes full of shoes, no lie. Ridiculous. haha

I was on my feet most of the day, and I EASILY burned more calories than I ate. I only ate about 1500, and I burned 1500 alone in my workout (bought a heart rate monitor---great investment, furreal). I think I'm hungry now, but I'm more tired than I'm hungry, and you're not really supposed to eat up to 2 hours before bed. Sooooo, I'm hitting the hay.

No gym tomorrow. I have class literally all day, and then I'm going to the Pens game! Yaaay. I manage to walk a lot, though, on days I don't get to the gym, so I'm getting some exercise. Low calorie day tomorrow--eating mostly protein. I went to GNC today to buy my Pure Protein Shakes after the gym, and the guys working there introduced me to Lean Muscle Milk, which is actually of higher quality whey protein, aaaand it supposedly tastes better. It has a little more fat, but it's mostly unsaturated, and I don't consume much fat daily anyway. I also bought some Atkin's bars, because I eat too many damn carbs. haha. I'm excited to try my new shakes!

Alright, bed is calling me. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment