Friday, February 25, 2011

My body hates meeeeeee. haha

So, you know how I said that I was going to the gym yesterday morning from 7-9?

Yeah, totally didn't happen. Woke up with a sore lower body, including a sore hip, which obviously wouldn't work out too well. I walked around a lot on Wednesday night (5 miles, I wanna say? Probably more..and I hit the gym), and I walked up a lot of hills, so maybe that tweaked something, and then I slept on my hip, which probably aggravated it. Eh, I dunno.

The funny part? Didn't feel guilty. Because I have been eating so well and getting "non-exercise" (walking around all day, on my feet all day at work) exercise that I know I'm fine. Instead of the usual 5-6 days of working out a week I usually do, I'll probably only do 4 max this week. And I'm fine with it, because, like I said, I ate REALLY well.

I'm starting to realize how much weight I've actually lost. I was reading it takes a year or something to realize a 20-pound weight loss. Insane-o. I've lost about 80 pounds in a year, so that should technically take me 4 years to adjust, but I think I'm starting to see just how much better I look. I can wear a MEDIUM IN URBAN OUTFITTERS. Suck on it, haters. haha.

I watched "Biggest Loser" yesterday, before my Biochemistry class. Seriously love that show--motivates me like no other.

Had Biochem, then I took a bus halfway into Dowtown to Moe's to meet Karina for lunch. Had to make a pit stop at the Marriott, because I thought I was ABSOLUTELY going to pee my pants. haha. Ran into Matt Cooke and Pascal Dupuis (Pittsburgh Penguins). So random.

Walked around Downtown for about 40 minutes, then walked to Moe's. Had my tofu salad, no shell, no cheese, no sour cream...and added some broccoli, because I'm weird like that :). I love lunches with Karina. She's entering a bodybuilding competition, so we're both eating healthy, and it's kinda cool to have a friend to confide in about this stuff, you know?

Took a bus to work, got there early, so I bought some groceries (apples, my pre-workout vegetarian sausage muffins--SO GOOD, gum, etc.), then I headed to GNC to buy my Lean Shakes. So glad I did--not only because my "boyfriend" was working there, but also because it was the last day of the BOGO 1/2 off. Whew. Saved myself some buckaroos.Ate one of the new coconut Luna Bars. I thought I was having oral sex. Unreal good.

Worked from 4:30-9:45. I like being able to be on my feet the whole time, because I'm a naturally fidgety person. haha.

Came home from work to see Pitt winning against WVU (ALWAYS awesome), and a package from Urban! Got a super-cute tank and a gorgeous dress from there. Both are MEDIUMS :). Didn't take a picture of the shirt, but I got one of the dress:



  Ialso took this picture the other day, because (I'll admit) I think I look pretty. haha:

I still kinda second-guess pictures sometimes...is that really me? Crazy.

Well, today, I'm ACTUALLY going to the gym, then heading to work.
Then getting up at 6 AM on a Saturday to go to the gym before work. Ugh. haha.

Kashi GoLean cereal makes waking up early totally acceptable, though. So. freaking. Good.


Oooooh, and:

http://www.yumyucky.com/2011/02/bikini-body-challenge-i-dare-you-and-me-to-do-it.html

I'm doing this. And you should too. And you should read her blog, because I absoLOVE her. She's a big motivator for me too.


Weighing myself only once a week makes me excited for the week to pass. Lame, right? I'm hoping for a pound, but we'll see! I feel better than I have, and my clothes seem to fit a little looser, so we'll see.

Time for class!

No comments:

Post a Comment